My Summer Workout Pilates,Abs and Cardio Fun.

/
0 Comments

It's Summer! And you know what that means,bikini body season. Seriously I have never cared for working out and I use to be one of those people that use to think that working out is super easy and a piece of cake. Let me say that it takes determination and it takes motivation. I've been working out for a week already and I'm pumped thanks to these fun and easy workouts I found.


I've never been SO sore in my life. You really feel your muscles growing and stretching it's just magnificent. Lets start with this video which is called Pop Pilates: Miley Cyrus Ab Workout. This is fun and really works out your lower,uper and middle abs.


Usually when I'm done doing this workout I will move on with focusing on the arms since I want my arms to be firmed up. When I point my arm jiggles ha ha so I finally said enough with the wiggling and jiggling it's time to firm up. It's fun and easy.


After firming up those jiggly arms it's time to firm up our booty. Seriously at first my buns were burning when I did these booty workout butt challenges. The next day I was so sore in the area but I continued working out. Don't give up even if you feel like you just got run over by a bus.


It's then back to working out our abs and feeling the burn. When you feel like giving up just think one more and one more and you will keep on going that is what always helps  me.


Ending off this fantastic workout with a kick (literally, you'll see) of cardio. This is the funnest cardio workout I've ever done. I hope you all like it because it's fun and motivational.


This has to be one of the best workouts that are both fun and actually work that you feel like you are working each and every one of your muscles in your body. Also it's one the best workout routines I've found on Youtube though I actually found it on tumblr searching for ab workouts. I hope you all like it and feel amazing as you workout. Remember to drink loads of water this hot summer to keep hydrated. Have a lovely day everyone blessings. :)

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: