Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque & Hair Oil Treatment Review

/
1 Comments


Hi Everyone, I know I know I've been MIA seriously so much events and no time to blog. Today I will be reviewing these two Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque & Hair Oil treatment I bought from Sally's Beauty Supply at a very great price. I believe there was a sale going on when I went. Before I get into the review let me just say Argan Oil is the latest hair craze, everybody wants it but it's so hard to find good quality ones.

  
To the left is the delicious smelling Proclaim Argan Hair Oil Treatment and to the right the wonderful Intense Hydrating Masque. These two products are so amazing I don't know where to start by (okay I do lol). Let's start with the Intense Hydrating Masque
. When I went to buy this I had in mind that I wanted to restore my hair from being so dry and sadly mistreated (lol) as you may all know i'm growing out my hair, my goal is to grow my hair to my butt at least all the way down my back. In order for my hair to grow healthy I need to hydrate it so here is where the Argan hair masque comes. This not only nourishes your hair but also detangles frizzy hair,leaves hair soft and leaves a beautiful shine on your hair.


























Here you can see what the products describes and promises. Before I bought this product I saw the reviews and there was good and bad but I decided to try it myself. Some people weren't pleased with the results while others where. I myself have virgin hair as I have never colored my hair before BUT since I've used heat my hair has been dry ever since that's why I decided to buy this.


























As you can see I have used this plenty of times. This Argan Oil Hydrating Masque should be used right after you shampoo, as you apply it to your hair and scalp leave it in for five minutes. After the five minutes pass rinse with warm water. The texture of the hair mask is just right...not too creamy and not too thin with a pleasant scent. This product by itself with a normal shampoo works wonders but when I used my natural coconut shampoo it was scrumptious ha ha.
































Look at that shine! Isn't marvelous? My hair was super dry and frizzy and as soon as I dried it when it was curly you could see the shine and softness. This picture was after I finished ironing my hair and I just can't believe how healthy my hair looks. 




























Look out ladies, make sure you wear sunglasses when you buy this product because you will blind everyone with your shiny hair (ha ha I'm not the best comedian) but seriously everyone should give this product a try. When I first used it two weeks ago it was after I went to the beach. My hair was very dry,rough and filled with salty beach water. I washed my hair and after using the hair mask I was blown away with softness,no frizz and it looked like I had new hair.

 Now it's time for the Proclaim Argan Hair Oil Treatment let me say that this smells so great. It smells like fresh oven roasted nuts. In this picture I hadn't used it yet so this is the before. This oil will actually go on your hair and not stick on your hands. This oil and the hair mask are the secret formula to fight frizz. The oil helps keep your hair shiny and helps you fight frizz. This is what I wanted all my life since Miami is filled with humidity, thank you Argan oil now I can have beautiful hair without the fluffiness lol.



Another look from another angle (an odd one may I add) of my hair. You can see so much shine just from using the hair mask.


Tada! You might think "Oh goodness it looks so oily" guess what? No oiliness here. It is just extremely glossy that's why this is going to be my new favorite Argan hair oil. I know it might be hard to believe that an oil isn't oily or greasy but this one isn't. I used less than a dime size amount and it looks fantastic I am very thankful I found this product. I believe this truly did it's job of repairing and nourishing my hair, both the Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque and the Hair Oil Treatment.

 
Overall I really enjoyed these two products and here is my final take.

Pro's : Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque
Gives shine
Moisturizes hair
Makes hair soft
Manageable hair
See results on the first try
Removes frizz

Con's : Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque
none

Price : $7.99




Pro's : Argan Hair Oil Treatment
Smells delightful
It's not oily
Removes frizz
Protects and moisturizes hair

Con's : Argan Hair Oil Treatment
If you spill it on the outside of the bottle it doesn't come off
Small bottle

Price : $7.39


I hope you all enjoyed this review and I believe you should definitively try this Argan product that is so simple to use. Trust me your hair will thank you very much and you will be satisfied with the look and feel. By the way I bought all these products myself. Thank you all very much a join/follow my blog for more reviews and updates. Have a wonderful blessed weekend everyone.  

Photobucket


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Kesh King Ayurvedic Hair Oil, Shampoo & Capules is purely based on safe & harmless ayurvedic theory and Specifically used for deep nourishment of hair roots & scalp, checks loss of hair, stops premature of hair, Alopecia, Baldness, prevents from dandruff, sleeplessness & headache.There is no any side effect of Ayurvedic Keshking Products. Kesh King Products is 100% ayurvedic. Ayurveda is not only treatment but a way of life. It uses herbs, herbal-mineral combination, massage which has no any side effects. Moreover, Ayurveda gives you an in-depth knowledge of life and helps achieve - dharm, arth, kama, moksha. Ayurvedic Keshking Products is CGHS (Central Govt. Health Services) Approved Product. So, you can use it without any hesitation. try it for better result.for more information you may visit www.keshking.com

    ReplyDelete