4th Of July Bar B Q. Happy Independence Day.

/
0 Comments
Picture taken from tumblr.

Happy Independence day! I hope everyone had a fantastic fourth of July because I sure did. I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures of the food and most importantly the blueberry and key lime pie. It's okay because the key lime pie was the only one that tasted the best. The blueberry pie wasn't as wonderful in the tasting department but at the end of the day we have to be thankful for every little aspect in life. I had such a blast with my mom,sisters,brother in law,niece and nephew and Navita & Richie which are friends that are like family. Here comes the overload of pictures.


                             My sisters and I decided to dress as southern country girls.


The theme colors where red,white and blue (like the flag). Somehow Wintuk always manages to appear lol.


"These boots where made for walking, and that's just what they'll do one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you"-Nancy Sinatra


                                   Cuban cowgirl version of charlies angels lol.


                            My favorite picture of my sisters and I. Don't we look fabulous?


  My oldest sister Yanaika and I, I actually love my legs in this picture.


                                              Everything is great down south.



                Don't we look like porcelain dolls? Seriously had so much fun.


The amazing chef my brother in law, he makes delicious chicken. I have never been a meat lover but his BBQ chicken taste yummy.


Don't we look patriotic with all the red,white and blue? Even our make-up is color coordinated with the flag.


                                      Close up of our make up, pucker up.

Now it's time for some fire works.


My mom,nephew,niece,my sister Yanaika,my sister Jessica and my brother in law.


We had over 20 fireworks plus strobe lights and sparklers.



                                         There no party without sparklers.
Finally to end this post


A picture of my sisters with sparklers and fireworks in the background to end this night. I am truly blessed to have such a great family and having the opportunity in living in this country where I get to be with my family but get to study my dream career. Instead of focusing on the bad things in life we should all be thankful and great full for everything we have and the opportunities in this world. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July please be safe. God bless you all.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: