QVC's Josie Maran Argan Oil With Bonus Color Stick Review.

/
0 Comments

Let me say that I adore QVC I use to stay up all night and watch all the sales and wonderful products they showcased. I always wanted to buy something but never dared ,this is my first purchase and let me say that I couldn't be happier. As I tuned into QVC I saw Josie Maran talking about how wonderful and rich her argan oil was with many benifits of hydrating your skin without all those heavy oils. I was in dire need of a moisturizer so I decided to give it a try.























I ordered the Argan Oil that comes with a color stick as a bonus. As you can see this is how the packaging looks like and the argan is 100% pure organic
. I was very pleased with the shipping and packaging, when I made my order it was suppose to come in 3-4 days but it arrived before time. Who doesn't love that? I know I do because i'm very impatient when it comes to receiving my orders due to the excitement (I know i'm weird) so I was extremely pleased.  


If you are new to using argan oil or are just wondering about all the fabulous benefits that you will receive from this divine product let me explain to you. Argan oil is known for it's rich source of vitamins,powerful anti oxidents and used to reduce wrinkles and make your skin glow. That is only one of the many things that aargan oil does.

How To Use -

* As your daily moisturizer (it's so light weight you can apply before makeup)
* To treat split ends
* To condition cuticles
* As a body moisturizer
* To soothe rough patches of skin on the elbows,knees and feet
* As a bath oil

Benefits -

* Prevents free radical damage
* Protects skin from the environment
* Improves radiance
* Controls sebum production
* Reduces hyper pigmentation

Argan oil comes in a glass vial with a dropper which is great because it doesn't cause a mess.


 

You get 1.7 fl oz of Argan Oil
 This cute color stick is also made of....you guessed it argan too. As soon as I put this on my lips they moisturized right away. It feels soft and has such a nice scent, it's very easy to apply and it gives you a nice au-natural pink look on your lips. This is great for summer as you can also put in on your cheeks.

Argan Mini Color Stick in Rosey, also available in full size.
Such a nice natural rosy pink
 Overall I believe it was a great buy and I am a happy satisfied customer, I will definitely be buying again from Josie Maran's beauty line since it's natural and beautifully made. This argan oil has become part of my daily beauty routine. As many of you may now I gave birth two months ago and my skin wasn't as great as it was pre pregnancy I had many pimples on my face,discoloration and dry skin. Due to hormones I kept on having pimples even after I gave birth and I started putting argan oil on my face and I can't begin to describe the difference in my skin now its softer, my face doesn't look so dull and there is moisture. I also use it on my hair,skin and even on my lips as a lip balm. One of the tricks I learned from watching Josie on QVC is you could even put some oil on your favorite lotions and it will make your lotion 100x better than before. I'm really satisfied and will recommend it every chance I get.

What Josie goes by.
  Pros: 
Moisturizing
Not excessively oily
Organic
100% argan oil ( actually made in morroco, not imitation like others)
Multipurpose (skin,lips,hair)
Great for fine line
Great for removing pimple

Cons:
Too expensive
Bonus Color stick is small

Price: 
$48.00 plus $6.22 Shipping & Handling.          


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: