Best Drugstore Liquid Eyeliner : Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Liner

/
0 Comments

We've all always wanted to have the best liquid liner to do the exotic and effortless cat eye. Well the only problem is there are SO many eyeliners out there that it's hard to choose from all the amount of makeup in the world. Another problem would be if you're a beginner what eyeliner to choose? You don't want a super expensive one if it's your first time right?


Well ladies I have the answer for you at just $2.99! Isn't that a steal. Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid Liner in Black.


























This was purchased at Walgreens and I believe it's one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've tried. It's great because it dries matte and doesn't leave a glossy effect which has happened to me before with other drugstore liquid eyeliners.


























Look at that fine brush! If you are a first timer and want a good liner with a great grip and control this is the one for you. You don't even need to double dip your brush because one stroke will do it. At such an affordable price it's a gem in the sea of drugstore liners.


Here you can see the beautiful matte finish. This was done with one hand since I was holding the camera with the other. It's just the best amount of black on a liquid liner,not too light and not to overwhelming.


Don't worry if at first you try to do a cat eye and it doesn't come out. With patience,practice and time you will certainly have mastered the wing/cat eye.



What I really like about this product is the fact that it doesn't smudge,I seriously took my finger and put it over my eyeliner and no liner residue. Another great thing is that you can easily remove this liner with your makeup remover.

  
 Pros' : 
1.)  Thin Brush
2.) Smooth application
3.) Not tested on animals
4.) Doesn't smudge
5.) Safe for sensitive eyes.
6.) Long lasting

Cons' : 
1.) Messy when removing makeup
2.) Small packaging
3.) Easy to loose

Over all I am extremely pleased so far with my eyeliner that it's always on my to go makeup bag. I hope this review was helpful and you get to try it too. Have a wonderful and beautiful weekday, blessings to all.













Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: