TaeTiSeo's Twinkle Taeyeon Hair Style.

/
0 Comments



TaeTiSeo a new sub group of Girls Generation which recently debuted with a song named Twinkle. The video is very glamorous,cute and girly just what every girl dreams of. What instantly caught my attention besides the catchy hit was they styling. They did a tremendous job on the clothing,make up and my favorite the hair.




There aren't many gifs at the moment that capture all the gorgeous parts of the music video, so I would suggest to go watch the video. They all have so many different looks and style.


After watching the video I really like all the hairstyles but decided to recreate Taeyeon's side swept curls which can be used with a casual style and even dressed up for prom if you wish too.


                                                          Here is my inspiration picture




Here is my version of Taeyeon's hair style I decided to not have so many curls and make it much natural like beach waves. You can obviously style and alter this look depending on what type of look you are aiming for, if this is for an elegant look I suggest more curls.


                                                                      Very Cute look


























I think this look came out really nice and I hope you guys like it. If you have any input or request please feel free to go ahead and comment on the comment box below. Also this is the first time I talk in a Youtube video so it's kind of exciting ha ha (maybe i'll go back to not speaking). Have a wonderful day everyone,God bless.
















My Youtube Video


                                                      TaeTiSeo Twinkle Music Video



Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: