How To Grow Your Hair Faster.

/
0 Comments

Have you ever dreamed of long gorgeous thick hair? Well you are in the right place. Are you tired of false promises  by your hairstylist stating that you need to trim your ends/split end in order to grow your hair out? Well let me go straight to the point, this product will definitely help your hair grow.
                                                                             .
                                                                           
                                                                             .
                                                                           
                                                                             .
                                                                           
                                                                             .
                                                                           
                                                                             .
                                                                   
                                                                      Drum roll
                                                                           
                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .


DR. Miracle's "Feel it" deep hair conditioning treatment will help your hair grow faster, thicker and prevent hair breakage. It works wonders, you can actually feel the deep conditioning doing it's job as soon as you apply it to your scalp and hair. The best way to describe this tingling sensation is when you rub vicks vaporub on your skin.

I really enjoy minty scents.



I discovered this product (actually my sister did) at sally's beauty supply but it's also available at Walgreens. Unfortunately Sally's Beauty Supply doesn't carry these type of small packages anymore and they only have the pot version which I have purchased before and didn't work as well as the one pictured above. If you're looking for a pot version this Dr. Miracle grow one is fantastic and has amazing reviews.























Seriously when it comes to my hair I treat it with love and want the best for it. I decided to try this product when my hair was taking FOR EVER to grow. I had started using hair extensions in 2008 and my hair was already long but I decided I wanted really long Rapunzel style hair lol. I always dreamed of having my hair by my butt since I was a little girl.


































This is my natural long hair no extensions...this is bittersweet I miss my long hair BUT I am getting there because my hair is growing at a pretty fast rate. This was in the year 2007 I was in 9th grade freshman year.
As I discovered clip in hair extensions from mid 2007 through 2010 my hair went weaker and fell off.


Wearing my clip in extensions. Between the extensions tugging on my hair,flat ironing and styling my hair everyday with hot tools my hair got extremely dry and brittle. Eventually it led to my hair falling off.


As you can see my hair started having split ends and loosing it's length.

  
Then I really started loosing my hair, as you can see above the red arrow indicates where my hair ends. I thought to myself well my hair can't get any shorter now. I WAS SO WRONG!


I was very sad and upset about my hair but yet I still relied on my clip in hair extensions. This was the last year I used them because I remember my fiance (boyfriend at the time) didn't enjoy running his fingers through clips of hair extensions lol. As soon as I let my extensions go I was googling away how to grow my hair faster. Sadly no results,no magic wand that could just go POOF and make my hair grow and no super powered vitamin supplements. All the answers where the same,eat healthy (which I've always done) trim your hair every week or salon visit and just let time do its magic.

Playing the waiting game.
























Finally one day I decide to accompany my sister to Sally's Beauty Supply because we wanted to buy a hot olive oil treatment then we decided to swing by the extensions isle. I was just curious but as i'm looking at the extensions my sister and I are back to back and she's looking at another item behind me. Hold and behold it was Dr. Miracle Grow deep conditioning packet. We decided to buy two one for each so we could try it out. At first I was a little worried cause I felt like I had dipped my head in ice cold water but it was just  the "Feel it" tingling sensation. Ever since that day I've never looked back. I am afraid of putting any extension on my hair or flat ironing my hair more than once a week. From 2010 to now 2012 my hair has grown really fast from dry,brittle short hair to long and strong luscious locks.

Reminder of before ( I was growing my hair still).


I'm going to be very honest, I only used Dr. Miracle grow no more than 5 times and look how much hair i've grown in 2 years. Usually my hair has a very slow growth but not anymore thanks to Dr. Miracle. This works for all hair types.


After! Tada!.




I am beyond amazed and thankful for finding this product it has done wonders to my hair. I seriously tried so many other ways of growing my hair and nothing ever worked but this truly pulled the hairs out off my hair. I also feel my hair stronger,longer and healthy. When I flat iron my hair it looks lovely and super shiny. I really recommend this for everyone. The only downfall is at first since my hair was very damaged it kind of dried my hair but what I did was I put Dr. Miracle grow on and then washed it off my hair. After I put hot olive oil on my hair and it looked beautifully shine and not oily.


I hope everyone tries this marvelous product that will definitely boost your hair growth so we can all have long beautiful hair this summer. I will still keep an update on my hair growth because I am planing on growing  it to my bottom (my long dream). I will NEVER again wear hair extensions in my life or iron my hair more than twice a week, I really learned my lesson and wont mistreat my hair again. Thank you all for reading and if you've tried this product or will leave comments below on your point of view. Have a nice weekday I will have fun post this week for 4th of july. :)

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: