Spectacular Tuesday! The Bollywood Bombshells Watching My Sister Live On TV.

/
0 Comments

I am beyond proud to say that my sister will be performing on TV. She is in a Bollywood dance group called The Bollywood Bombshells. I will be recording the program and will update this blog post to post the video up. Seriously I am running around like crazy telling everyone lol such a proud sister. I told her one day I would do a blog post on her dancing group and here it is. Their latest event was at the Shushmita Sen Gala here is a video of it below they appear at 3:24



2012 Gala Dinner Fund Raising Event from Gabriel Clarke on Vimeo. This is a picture of my sister and her
group.

I believe this was at the Sushmita San Gala Dinner.
   
I will soon have an update on how the show went. The show starts at 7 so around 8 or 9 I will upload the video. I am so excited. Have a wonderful day everyone and many blessings.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: