Short & Sweet, Sinful Colors & Eternal Fashion Nail Polishes.

/
0 Comments

This post is rather short but sweet, I've been on the hunt for this Sinful Color nail polish for weeks ever since I saw this picture on tumblr.


I went to Navarro on Sunday which is a local drugstore (like Walgreen's) and went directly to the nail polish isle. I started glancing and BAM! there it was the beautiful sparkly glittery nail polish. Though I didn't find the pink one I managed to buy a similar looking pink. I saw that Eternal polishes were on sale for $0.99 and I couldn't resist. Even though I was way off the color (I just realized while searching for the picture) I am happy with the purchase,I will still be on the hunt for the pink one. If anyone knows the name of the pink polish please do tell.


























Finally have one out of two at least. Though they are both lovely colors.


 Sparkles could go with any pink or pastel colors,would make a wonderful pedicure.


























Here's the Eternal Fashion nail polish, it's such a shame that I can't find any information about it online because it's such a good quality enamel.


































Tada...the much awaited names of the polishes. The Sinful Colors on the left is named Pinky Glitter and the Eternal Fashion nail polish on the right is 67 E.

A look at this pretty pink, might not be the one I was looking for but its a beautiful pastel. When I eventually get tired off this polish in about four days I will add the Pinky Glitter from Sinful Colors and put an update picture. Thank you all for reading my short and sweet post. Have a gorgeous blessed day and God bless.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: