Turning The Big 2-0 (20 years)

/
0 Comments


Goodness how time flies. Just yesterday I remember being a little girl in kindergarten playing with friends and

playing with barbies. Now I feel so old (the bitter sweetness of growing up) I've always been the little girl out

of my two older sisters and now I am proud to say that i'm not only older (and wiser ha ha) but I've become

an older sister to a new baby brother (by my father side). This year has started wonderfully and I feel very

blessed to have the opportunity to be alive and live a life full of love and family. All I want for my birthday is

to spend it with family and have a wonderful time with them. Mean while I am still going to enjoy the

remaining days that I have left as a teen. For some reason I think this is such a huge step for me in life I feel

like I will finally be an adult. I am very determined to complete all of my goals and aspirations. It's time to

take a stand and make a change (seriously let's all complete our dreams and goals).
.
.
.

God bless you all and have a nice day,when you feel down and gloomy think of all the blessings in your life and how fortunate you are to be well and alive. Be safe and have a glorious weekend.
.
.
.
.
P.S my actual birthday is on the 18 of march
.
.
.
.
P.P.S Here are some beautiful and cute cupcake pictures in honor of my birthday haha.





Well wasn't this mouth watering? I must admit these are too cute to be edible. All pictures were taken from Google search.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: