February Favorites! Products & Items.

/
1 Comments


I was originally going to start posting monthly favorites on February but I totally forgot and decided to start this month of March. All of these products and Items were bought nothing is sponsored (just had to clear that up). I am not a big product user so you won't see so much products on monthly favorites but more of others items (i'm still young no worrying about wrinkles) I hope everyone enjoys my monthly favorites even though I really don't have a lot to rave about ha ha. By the way i'm going to start posting YouTube videos again very soon and a product review on an item be sure to look out for that Youtube Channel.
.

.
Let's get it started (let's get it started in here! haha)
.
.
.
# 1 My cute Aoki (yes I named a necklace it was a game with my sisters and niece)


This was bought at Forever 21 (Yes I know everyone shops there) I never go to that store due to so much merchandise it gives me a headache. It's very cute and it's a bit long but you can always have the option of putting it on another necklace.

# 2  Feathered headphones that look like earrings.

 Such a unique Idea and ideal for people who don't have ears pierced but want cute look.


My sister gifted me these earrings on December and I finally decided to use them (I don't like putting things inside my ear ha ha) every time I wear headphones it's my studio headphones and not bullet ones but I gave this a try and they are extremely adorable. You can find these at wetseal.

# 3 Tempting berry exotics Victoria's Secret


This is a delicious sweet but not overbearingly sweet mist. It has hints of flowers and fruits but just mixed in sweetly. I'm not usually a fan of flowers in scents and perfume besides sakura in lotions and sometimes fragrances. I got this at the Victorias Secret semi annual sale.

# 4 Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask


If you've read my blog before you've seen that I did a review on Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal mask. This is oh so wonderful it smells delicious and very sweet. The best thing about this mask is that if you have oily skin it wont make your skin oily and if you have dry skin it wont suck your skin dry. It leaves you skin soft and smooth and isn't a heavy product at all.

# 5 Victorias Secret Secret Crush Mist


I bought this a long time ago and now is when I finally used it and I like how it smells very fruity and not so much like a garden. The only bad thing about this fragrance is that it doesn't last so long for me, only about 30 minutes the most. This was brought at Victorias Secret.

# 6 Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum


If you want shiny,silky,smooth and tamed frizz then Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum is the answer for you. I've been using it even when I don't curl or iron my hair. What I usually do is that I brush my hair and untangle it then I do 3 pumps of the super skinny serum and pick my hair up in a bun, after 15 minutes I let my hair down and it's super soft and no frizz.

# 7 Merry Merry Pink Victoria Secret Body Lotion


Very merry merry blue berry, this has so much moisture that it's unbelievable. Not only does it smell delightful like berries but but it leaves your skin soft and locks in moisture. This was also gifted to me by my sister and you can purchase this at Victorias Secret.

# 8  Love Pink bag by Victorias Secret Pink


This cute bag from Victorias Secret Pink was also bought at the pink store were they had a sale and you got a free dog (stuffed dog not a real dog ha ha) with a purchase. It's lime yellow green and very spacious.
.
.
.
.
.
Well that is all for my monthly favorites I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and next time I will have much more interesting things I promise. Mean while I wonder if you have a monthly favorite? If you do I would really enjoy reading everyone's responses. Thank you so much for reading and have a beautiful day.

Photobucket


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Your headphones are so cute! @(・●・)@

    ReplyDelete