Valentines Day Party...Love is in the air.

/
2 Comments

As many may know valentines day is coming up in about 2 days but unlike everyone I know I'm actually not such a fan of valentines day. I believe everyone should be loved everyday and shouldn't only be acknowledged once a year. My sister decided to have a mini valentines day party and dinner and it was very fun to have family time. I really enjoyed myself and had a wonderful time, here are many pictures that I would like to share with everyone.


Can you feel the love? (ha ha)


Posing by the lovely decorated table.


Close up of my makeup with a bold red lip since it's a valentines day party. (Forever 21 lipstick)


My outfit of the night, a simple lilac dress with a touch of lace on the bust area and a yellow belt (decided to fall of and had to pin it)


My sister Jessica and I and in the far right corner my little nephew.


My sisters and I...Don't we just look gorgeous?


Dinner time...the food was delicious.

My sister Yanaika got each of us these cute gifts. (chocolate bom boms and cute tea cup with a spoon and tasty tea)

Happy with the gifts and the chocolate tasted very sweet.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and it doesn't matter if you don't have a valentine and are single you still have your family's love and yourself that is healthy and alive and we should celebrate to that everyday. Treat yourself and your loved ones and feel great on this day called valentines day.

Photobucket


You may also like

2 comments: