Hot Tools Titanium Spiral Curling Iron Review.

/
0 Comments

I'm so excited to say I will be reviewing Hot Tools Titanium Spiral curling iron. Let me just say that at first I was very skeptical that this curling iron would work since it's titanium and i'm used to ceramic but I was so wrong. This heat's up in 3 second (seriously) I was beyond impressed. So let's get started with this review.

With flash


Without flash and a different camera.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is what the box say's and how it looks in the back.



As you can see this is a spiral curling iron.


A closer look.


I'm actually planing on trying the other curling irons.
.
.
.
.
So let's get to reviewing, after opening (actually reopening because I'd previously used it) the curling iron I immediately inspected it. It has this beautiful ice blue color to it just like in the description. It's very easy too handle and isn't heavy at all it's a great size, the cord also swivels and is 8 feet long.


Very pretty titanium curling iron.


A closer look at the swivel cord.


As you use this styling tool you can put your fingers on the cooling tip which will help you have full control over your curler and the styling of your hair.


Easy to use on and off switch.


Heat control settings.
.
.
.
.
Finally getting to try this amazing curler on my hair, I think it's a great curler for first time users who aren't used to curling their hairs with a styling tool. It's very flexible and easy to handle with no problems.


Turned on and ready to go, I like putting the temperature settings in 7 because this heats up quickly. When you turned the iron on literally in 3 seconds it's already hot. Heat settings should be put according to hair type.
Fragile : Low 1-2
Normal : Medium 3-4
Wavy : High 5-6
Thick : Hot 7-10


Finally trying the curler ones.


I wait 6 seconds and then I let it go. ( I don't want to burn my hair)


Right after I removed the curler from my hair it created this beautiful ribbon like curl. (isn't it suppose to be spiral?)


I passed my fingers through my hair and it still kept it's figure.
.
.
.
.
After only curling a couple of bits of my hair and running my fingers through it because I wanted really lose (mainly just wavy) curls.


.
.
.
.
.
Positive : Hot Tools Spiral Titanium Curling Iron
- Heat's up in 3 seconds
- Can really heat up to high levels
- Very Comfortable to use
- Resistant to styling products
- Leaves long lasting curls ( I didn't use any hair spray and lasted 2 days)
- Resistant to falls ( It fell twice from dinning table)
- Brings a one year warranty

Negative : Hot Tools Spiral Titanium Curling Iron
- Doesn't create spiral curls
- Heat's up so much it removes nail polish ( See picture number 8 it's by the clamp)

Overall this is a wonderful curling iron very simple and easy to manage. It's original price is $50.00 it might be a bit expensive for students like me but affordable for others. I recommend this for first time users but I believe I would still prefer my old ceramic curling iron (unfortunately it broke after 5 years) since it does spiral curls and that's what I was aiming towards with this curling iron. Even though I am still extremely happy with this curler I will still use it till it stops working and create different styles with it. By the way this was a Christmas gift given to me by my sister after complaining so much about not having a curling iron due to the previous braking. Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog and review. Have a wonderful weekend.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: