Bowling & Some Shopping.

/
0 Comments

Today was an unsuspectingly fun day, I wasn't planning on doing much since it's Sunday but decided to have a change of mind and go out with my sister and cousin bowling. After such a fun game of bowling we unsuspectingly decided to go to the mall and did a little bit of shopping. Here are some pictures of our Sunday adventure.
.
.
.
.

Taking pictures before bowling and getting a strike ( Yeah right!)


The bowling alley might look empty but it was so full. (We had to wait 30 min for a lane)


My cousin and I (I looked very tired) .



I only made a strike once but the rest were just knocking half of the pins.


Going for the win!


My sister and cousin


Score board, My sister won I came in second place and my cousin in 3rd.
.
.
.
.
After playing two sets of games we went to the arcade were we played games. I was having such a good time I forgot to take pictures. Later on we went to the mall were we did a small bit of shopping.
.
.
.
.


This cute shopping tote bag was just $1.50 and is eco friendly because you substitute plastic bags for this tote bag when shopping. (Forever 21)



I also got this eyelash curler in my favorite color.


For some reason my camera didn't want to focus. $2.80 (Forever 21)


This lipstick is so wonderful I thought it would be cheap and wouldn't be good quality, but I was seriously wrong. It's so smooth on the lips and has lot's of moisture and does not dry the lips. This also last more than an hour on your lips even if you drink liquids and eat.


The packaging is very adorable and the color is very pretty. $2.80


This cute little brush set is similar to the one I bought but can't find an original pic of the item.


Unlike the above photo this one only brought 3 brushes, a foundation brush, a shadow brush and a kabuki brush. $4.80 (Forever 21)
.
.
.
.
So this is all I bought and had a great time at the mall the day ended wonderfully. I hope you also had a great weekend and remember to always be safe.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: