Soleko Bi Color Colored Contact Lens Review

/
0 Comments
This review is going to be about Lensmarketplace.com color contact lens called Soleko SL1 Bi Color. This brand comes from Italy and they have an online webstie were you can order from internationally. Currency goes from Euros to US dollars. At first I didn't know what color I wanted to try I was in between gray and green, I then decided on D Green.


I proceeded my order as soon as possible using Paypal it was nice and easy process
. The contacts came out to $49.64 and you even received a tracking number. Shipping took very long for me about a month or so I believe. I understand why the shipping took so long because of the distance, but I was very inpatient. When I finally received them they arrived in little vial bottles I really liked that fact.


Immediately I soaked the contacts in solution for 4 hours after I washed my hands and got ready to put on my contacts. As soon as I put on my contacts I had to take them off! It was such a hectic moment trying to remove them since they were really stuck on my eye. I was really disappointed with the quality of the contacts they were very hard and scratched my eye. Due to the fact that I can't even be with the contacts on for two seconds due to discomfort I wasn't able to post a picture of myself wearing the contacts. I did on the other hand take a picture of just the color contacts themselves.


Sorry for the low quality camera I will be using a HD one next time. I would of loved if the contacts had worked out for me, maybe I got a dysfunctional pair? Overall it was a good experience and not a bad one. Maybe next time I will have better luck.   

Disclaimer: These contacts weren't send to me, I bought them myself and is my honest review and opinion thank you very much.


You may also like

No comments: