Blogger addiction or obsession?

/
0 Comments

Hello Everyone!!! I feel like I haven't blogged in years but in reality it has only been 3 days (ha ha ha) . Goodness this has become such a hobby I am very fond of, I'm really enjoying the blogging experience. I was having such a fun time this weekend with my family that I totally forgot to blog and just wanted to really enjoy myself with my family. When I finally arrived home I took a good night rest that
I was needing then that's when I had a dream with my blog. In this dream I was writing a very long and good blog post ( I can't remember what it was about) and it had so much details and pictures when somehow it got deleted. As I was writing away I pressed a button by mistake and it deleted the whole post I was writing. It's so funny because I even started freaking out and crying over a post being deleted (ha ha ha). When I woke up my first thought was, Oh no I think i'm obsessed with blog spot i'm even dreaming about it. I guess I was just so tired my mind was wondering what to dream about and blogging was on my mind. I hope everyone else had a wonderful and fun weekend like I did. What was you're weekend like? What would you have wanted to do on your weekend but didn't have a chance to?


You may also like

No comments: