Facebook Pet Peeves.

/
0 Comments


Like everyone else in this world I use Facebook, I might only have close friends and family (That's around 50 friends)not ashamed to say it and I want it to stay that way. What bothers me the most about Facebook has to be the game and app request. If I see another farmville request I will go insane. It's like not everyone wants to play and make their own farm and take care of online crops. I've literally been out and about and have heard other peoples conversation about how they need to log on and check on their farmville and crops.
I even saw a girl once even cry over her crops dying out. It's sad that Facebook consumes so much of peoples time. One of the most annoying pet peeves is random people adding me, I remember when Myspace was hot everyone wanted to have over 1,000 friends and went into an adding frenzy. Honestly this isn't Myspace so please don't add random people you don't know and that's not safe it could be a stalker or someone that want's to hurt you. I believe Facebook will be just like Myspace it was popular and wonderful at a certain time period but it died down and people moved on to the latest trend and jumped the bandwagon. What are your Facebook pet peeves or what do you dislike about Facebook? Make sure to comment Thank you all.


You may also like

No comments: