Holiday Look Week One 2011.

/
0 Comments


Hello everyone how are you all? , like I mentioned in my last blog post I am starting my Holiday 2011 Fashion Segment. Every week I will post an outfit and look to help out people who have no clue or are undecided like myself on what will you wear on this upcoming holiday. In this upcoming segment it'a very simple with no accessories but classic.
.
.
.
.
.
Classic Elegance


This blouse is so beautifully detailed and the ruffles are just the right amount.


When wearing a sheer garment remember to always wear a tank top on the bottom.


You can always pair a simple outfit with some classic pumps.


A closer look at the detailing of this blouse.


Closer look of the ruffles. (Please excuse my horrid manicure, this won't happen again)


This high waist-ed skirt is simple but can be paired up with a blouse like I did and can look very tasteful and classic.
.
.
.
.
.
This look can be achieved very easily. You don't have to buy an expensive skirt or blouse, you can use what you have in your house and play around with your wardrobe. In this look I choose simplicity, since I am wearing a ruffled detailed blouse I can't accessorize by using a necklace or long earrings.


This is what you don't want, I believe this model was over accessorized. You don't want to be swallowed by so many things at once.


If you would like too, you could add a beautiful pair of studs.
( aren't these gorgeous?)

If you are feeling festive you can even add snowflake studs.
.
.
.

This concludes my first Holiday segment week and I can't wait till next week to add more. I promise I will have better outfits and pictures, Thank you all for reading have a wonderful weekend and remember to be safe.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: