Goodbye Summer, Outfit Of The Day Thursday.

/
0 Comments


Today's outfit was inspired by being simple and classic. This was taken weeks ago on a Thursday (good memory) on my way to school. Since it was summer I was inspired by the summer colors.


I decided to be colorful but didn't want to go overboard.

 As you can see I am wearing a lace shirt that is white. This allows me to be fresh and doesn't make me hot and sweaty.


As you can also see i'm wearing pink jeans that are also very comfortable, not too tight and not too loose. It's important to have the correct fit when wearing clothes.

                             

For my shoes I decided to wear these gladiator sandals in black (please excuse my pedicure) .

 If you can tell I used minimal accessories and paired a gold thin belt with my pink jeans.



I hope you all enjoyed my first ever outfit of the day and fashion post. I promise I will do more and they will get better so stay tuned. Remember to follow by email or with Google friend so you can always be the first to know what's my latest post. Have a wonderful and blessed day.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: