Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color & Wet N Wild Wild Shine Review.

/
0 Comments

Hello my lovelies! I've missed blogging so much (will have a post with my excuse) that I am back with a review. Who wouldn't want a review with the holidays around the corner. So today I'm going to talk about Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color & Wet N Wild's classic Wild Shine nail polish. Let's get this started!


























If you know me personally or have been reading my blog for a while you know how much I adore nail polish. I have over 30 bottles of nail polishes and my collection is still growing. Since its fall I decided I needed some new colors in my collection. So I went shopping and got the Megalst which I was very excited to try.


























This is the first color a beautiful blue that's called " I Need A Refresh-Mint" I was a bit iffy about buying this color because I have a mint green and was afraid it would look the same but I had my mind made up and got it. Even though it's fall a bit of color couldn't hurt anyone right? Haha.


























As you can see what I really like about this Megalast Salon Nail Color is the brush. This brush just makes the application of the polish so simple and clean. I would compare this to Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure polishes that have the same exact brush without the hefty price. The quality is very nice and has a great formula. 


























It's such a vibrant color which actually reminds me of the winterfresh gum from wrigleys. This is 2 weeks after painting my nails and look how stunning the color is and it had barely shipped off. Isn't that awesome? It truly does last.


























This is the next color a Wet N Wild classic the Wild Shine. The name of this light bubble gum pink (as I like to describe it) is Tickled Pink. It's a very cute and girly color with lots of shine. I've always thought for such an inexpensive price the Wild Shine is a very good quality nail polish.


























Such a pretty pink i'm really glad I decided to buy it. This is a normal nail polish brush not a professional brush but works just as well as a professional one.


Please excuse the blurry iPhone picture as I was in the process of painting my nails and decided to snap a quick picture for the blog. Even though the picture isn't it's best quality you can tell there is shine in the polish. I am very satisfied with this polish.

I was so so satisfied with this nail color called "Bite the Bullet". At first I was afraid that this would be a very bright vivid purple but I was so wrong. This color goes great for fall and even winter which is a plus since  we are currently in fall and will go into winter.

Like stated above this is from the Megalast Salon Nail Color which brings this professional brush which makes it super easy to paint your nails. This color may look bright but its actually very nice and dim if that makes sense? Haha.

 Such a nice purple plum for this fall. This was taken 2 weeks after I painted my nails and I believed it looks fantastic since I was very active with my hands cleaning,washing the dishes and cooking. I really recommend this Megalast Salon Nail Color line.

This is a fall and winter classic for both lipstick and nail polish...burgundy. This color is called "Burgundy Frost" and I always like a good burgundy and this is one of my favorite colors to wear each year. I always buy the Orly brand but usually in a month or so I have to toss it due to the fact that it gets very sticky/slimy.

This is also a normal nail polish brush but very comfortable to use and easy. I can't wait to use this throughout the fall and winter season.

   
I only used one coat and it looks fabulous imagine if I were to apply another one. As you can also see here there is that beautiful shine that Wet N Wild promises in its name.


Overall Review : I am very satisfied with these nail polishes and I would highly recommend them due to the fact that they (Megalast and Wild Shine) are such rich high quality formulas with such an affordable and fantastic price that anyone can afford. If you want a very inexpensive but everlasting nail polish with a professional touch I suggest Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color. Now if you want a shiny glossy aftermath when you paint your nails I recommend Wet N Wild Wild Shine. Why not get both? Haha.

Negative : It was hard to find a negative but I will say that when removing the "I Need A Refresh-Mint" it left a lot of blue nail polish residue behind. After trying to remove it there are still blue traces left.

Price
1.) Megalast Salon Nail Color $1.99 (each)
2.) Wild Shine $.99 (each)

I hope everyone enjoyed this Wet N Wild nail polish review as much as I did and stay tuned for more blog post. All of these nail polishes were bought with my own money. Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful weekday.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: