Happy Thanksgiving 2012!!!

/
0 Comments


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope you are surrounded by family and loved ones. This is one of my favorite holidays along with Christmas because I just love spending time with my family. This year I am going to spend it with my sister at her house with my family and fiance'. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without some sweet ole pumpkin pie.


 
Seriously there isn't a better aroma to have in your home than the smell of pumpkin pie. The cinnamon, the nutmeg and the delicious brown sugar all mixed together with the pumpkin (mouth is watering) how delicious. I will also be making banana bread and bringing some classic traditional eggnog. This year I made an edible gift for my mother in-law and sister in-law for Thanksgiving.


My edible gift basket included two mini pumpkin pies which are so delicious and brownie cupcakes topped with a delicious marshmallow that could be greatly accompanied with a some hot chocolate. It's a great gift anyone can enjoy given from the heart and i'm glad they enjoyed it.




















This is how my edible Thanksgiving gift baskets turned out. I can't wait for my family's thanksgiving dinner to start I am very very excited to eat and enjoy myself surrounded by laughter and family. It's such a blessing.


May you all enjoy this wonderful day with your families and loved ones in the dinner table telling good old stories and having great memories. May you all be blessed with health,love and joy and your families too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving be safe and may God bless you.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: