Happy New Year!!! 2013! + A Surprise!!!

/
0 Comments



Happy New Year Everyone!!! I hope you all had a fabulous time with your loved ones celebrating this new year! Goodbye 2012 hello 2013, I see such great things coming that i'm super excited. It's always nice and refreshing to start a new year. I see the new year as a great opportunity to start new goals, lifestyle and achievements.




This year I spent new years with my family like I've always loved to do and surround my self with family,laughter and joy so here are the pictures. Before I continue I want to say that...sorry for being a little late....
                                                                             .
                                                                     
                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .


                                                                             .




                                I'M PREGNANT AND IT'S A GIRL!!!

I know I am announcing the news a bit late than the norm but I just wanted to wait a little bit longer so I could shout it out to the world. I'm currently 25 weeks which makes that 6 months and I believe I have a tiny bump haha but everything is measuring correctly and she is doing great. I feel extremely happy and blessed for this experience in life.


It isn't a New Years party in a Cuban family without the pork.


Everyone was telling me I was crazy for wearing heels but it's not an everyday thing I promise.


All the cousins together and having fun even though that's not all of us were still missing more.


My mom and our boxer cousin El Xico.

All of us once again.

We love acting crazy when were all together LOL.


Our wild side coming out once again.


I adore this picture it's one of my favorite out of them all.


I hope everyone's year is fantastic and wonderful filled with blessings and joy. like I always say be safe and god bless you.



Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: