Blocking Manifesto?!

/
0 Comments
I decided to show you a sneak peek of what is up an coming up in fall 2012 called Manifesto. In this fashion segment I decided to wear a nice manifesto inspired look which has color blocking. Now you must be wondering okay this is cool and all but what is this manifesto thing she keeps talking about? Well no worries because here I am to explain. Manifesto is the rise of self expression in art and fashion and about being original and going against the grain. Basically let's go crazy while we look good ha ha.


Here are the colors for Manifesto for fall 2012 fun right?

These are some of the sketched looks my favorite one is the green one (hint hint, favorite color)

If you notice the red arrow (hard to miss) is the look that I was aiming for.


Head scarfs and floral's are a main factor in this style along with the turquoise color.

So here are my looks
.
.
.
.
.
.
Blue and yellow could tastefully be put together in a outfit.


Adding accessories can be a great way to spice up an outfit specially with manifesto but don't over accessorize so you won't look like a walking pinata.

My favorite thing in this whole outfit is my head scarf. Iv'e never worn one before and it was my first time. (how sweet)


For this look you can do a bold eye and a bold lipstick but if you choose not to have such bold makeup you can opt for a nude lip or vice verse. (remember we want to look elegant)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What have we learned today? Manifesto is a fun 60's and 70's inspired style and I believe anyone can wear it you just have to style according to what flatters our body's and our personality.Also it's age appropriate for everyone to wear (doesn't discriminate) so please try it out don't be bland and stick to only one look.  Have a wonderful day and be safe everyone.Photobucket



You may also like

No comments: