It's No Secret?

/
0 Comments
* This image was found in Google search images*

I love Asia!!! it's no secret that I am in love with Asia and it's countries especially Japan and Korea. Not only is the music and fashion eye catching and marvelous but it's beyond just being a k-pop fan (Korean pop music ) or J-pop fan ( Japanese pop music). The culture, food , language is beautiful. Hopefully one day I can visit and take many pictures and learn the history not only on Google but on sight. I have to say that I also would love to visit East Asia,South Asia, Southeast Asia ,West Asia, Central Asia and North Asia. This brings me to say that I love Tokyo street style. I have many favorite types of style so it's hard just to choose one. These are my favorite stlyes.
Gyaru




 Gyaru is such a fun style because you get to express yourself with different accessories and textures of fabrics and just mixing it up.

Lolita
I really like the pastel colors super adorable and the umbrella should go in my collection ha ha かわいい



Lolita is such a sweet cute girly style. I would love to try this out one day and get all dolled up. These girls look just like real dolls.

Shibuya Street Fashion

Stripes and Stripes believe it or not I think it's a great mix and I would wear it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and men...you are not left out
This style is not so dressed up but yet relaxed and very fashion forward.

Awesome!!! this is my favorite look, it's so rock star. The white makes the gold pop out and it's wonderful.
Here is a diverse group of ladies and gentlemen wearing different style of clothing.

All these photos were found in either Tokyo Fashion http://tokyofashion.com/ or Tokyo Fashions flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/tokyofashion/ . If you like Japanese fashion you should really look at their website they update it with street photos. Also not only do they have fashion but also events and news and brands. It's fun a great website.

 Have a great and safe Sunday.


You may also like

No comments: