Better Late Than Never...Happy Thanksgiving/Holidays 2011 !!!

/
0 Comments

This is a very late greeting wishing everyone and their families a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone had a great time and they ate lots of great and tasty food. My thanksgiving with my family was a different experience then last years but it was good after all. I didn't have time to take pictures of the pumpkin pie that I made nor the eggnog, but it was such a big hit and everyone enjoyed it. I barely took pictures due to that fact that I had made a performance with my sisters and niece and I totally forgot the dance and it was a mess (I really suck at dancing ha ha). Here is how I did my hair and makeup very old Hollywood glamour inspired.


For some reason this picture wont come out correct but sideways.
.
.
.
.
.
The day after Thanksgiving which is the infamous Black Friday I went to the beach (Key Biscayne) with my family, it was very fun but it was extremely chilly and cold. When we arrived we went to a little shelter/hut where you do barbecues and then we were suddenly bombarded with raccoon's. At first I was a little frightened because of my small nephew and I knew raccoon's have rabies and they seemed very friendly and got up close.

  
The raccoon would hide in the bushes right behind him and stare at us (stalker raccoon).


 Hiding in the bushes once again ha ha
.
.
.
.
.
After we finished barbecuing and eating we cleaned up and headed into the beach just to relax. I decided to go up to the lighthouse with my mom to take some pictures.


The day was cloudy but cold.


Finally the sun came out.


A glimpse at the freezing water I dipped my feet in.


This is such an odd angle ha ha it make my glutes look big for once and I look off but none the less I like the picture because my mother was the one who took it.
.
.
.
.
.
Nothing else is better than ending the day with a beautiful sunset.


I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend and a blessed day. I know this is very late but I just wanted to post it. Be on the lookout for my new Holiday 2011 segment were I am going to have every week different style of clothing to wear on Christmas and holidays. I will be posting up until Christmas then everyday up to the 31st of December I'm going to be posting new years looks that everyone can wear. Thanks for reading my blog and visiting have a safe week.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: