Birthday Fun!

/
0 Comments

Hey everyone, If you remember from my last blog post (Here) I mentioned that I was going to bake my mothers birthday cake. Well let me just say it turned out delicious and on top of that it also looked fabulous. My mother was very happy about her cake and it made me super happy too. Now for the pictures of the wonderful cake.
Here is the pretty cake from the recipe


Here is mine

I didn't have a pan like the original cake did but I still used a circular one. If I could describe how delicious this cake was in one word it would be delectable, you just have to try out this recipe yourself it's just so delightful.

Another picture just for the fun ha ha. (My mom holding her cake)


.
.
.
.
.
Look what I got again when I went to the store


Like I've mentioned before I adore the taste of pumpkin and this is just so tasty. Also for the first time ever i'm thinking of making smores, I have never tried them in my life so it would be interesting to try with pumpkin spice marshmallow instead of normal marshmallows. Are you guys ready for thanksgiving? I am so ready I bought all my ingredients for all my recipes and of course I am going to post pictures of how they turned out here in my blog. Are any of you going to watch the thanksgiving day parade? I might actually, depending on if I want to wake up at 9 am or just catch the parade half way. They decorated the website in such a cute way.

If you haven't noticed, I enjoy using the snipping tool
Two more days till thanksgiving, I have no idea what I'm going to wear for the dinner but I better find something quick because i'm running out of time. Do you know what you are going to wear? If you do please feel free to share and post it on the comment section. I really like reading comments. I want everyone to have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving 2011 with your family and loved ones. Many blessings have a great holiday weekend.

P.S and a very safe black Friday shopping experience. I know everyone is likely to go shopping on black Friday.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: