Thanksgiving,Food,Recipes and Update?

/
0 Comments

Hi everyone? How is this beautiful day treating you? Hopefully great. Are you guys excited for the upcoming holidays? I am so excited because there isn't anything else than I love more than being with my family and just having a big family gathering. I'm a very simple and happy person who honestly doesn't need riches to make me happy in my heart, but just being surrounded by family and God. This next two weeks are going to be pure fun. This weekend is my lovely mothers birthday which is on the 19th (Saturday) and I decided to bake her a cake. Since my mother likes lila's cakes which is a gourmet bakery that has rum cakes I decided to make a rum cake. Here is a picture of the cake and recipie i'm going to make.


Hopefully it comes out just like this, I promise to take some pictures. If you are wondering what is the recipe  Here it is , this is the exact recipe i'm making and I will tell you if it comes out as wonderful and pretty.
.
.
.
.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner (1 week to be exact) and I can't wait to have a great time and give thanks like every other day with my family. For this years thanksgiving I am going to be making 3 recipes and that is a challenge I can't wait to complete. If you personally know me you know that I adore cooking and baking since I was small. I was even in home economics 3 years in a row and even thought I was going to be a chef but I had a change of heart. First I will be making the lovely classical pumpkin pie.


I like pumpkin pie so much that I will add another picture ha ha


If you are wondering what is a great classic pumpkin pie recipe Here is one I have used over 2 years and it's always a hit.
.
.
.
.
Second one is a wonderful, also classical Eggnog


Another eggnog picture just for fun


If you are like me and enjoy making eggnog yourself instead of buying it Here is the recipe and it's also the first year I will make eggnog so excited.
.
.
.
.
Finally the third Paula Deans pumpkin gooey butter cake which looks delicious.

 
It looks so fluffy and soft.


.
.
.
.
Sorry If I made you drool on your keyboard or hungry didn't mean to ha ha. Once again I can't wait for the holidays. I wanted to say a special thanks to everyone for being so nice and reading my blog I was so excited to see that I have over 1,000 hits and I'm thankful for each and everyone of them. I know it might not seem to be much to others but it means a lot to me and i'm very thankful. I will work harder to blog more and have interesting helpful post that will keep you all happy. I have a do it yourself holiday gift project coming up so look forward to it, I might make a video tutorial too on it but i'm not sure. Good things are coming up, many videos and I have a special blog post that's really long but really helpful to girls and even guys so stay tuned. I might take a while to post it due to school and other activities but non the less thank you all for reading my blog.
.
.
.
.
Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone god bless.










Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: