Wonder Girls Be My Baby Sohee Hair Tutorial

/
0 Comments

Please be my baby...Please be my baby...Yes I am on a roll, i'm trying to blog more because I don't want to fall behind on my blogging. I decided to make a hair tutorial on Wonder Girls Sohee's hairstyle in their new come back music video.


I really like their outfits,hairstyle and Yoobins hair is so gorgeous in this video.

Sohee's hairstyle is very simple yet chic and edgy. It is a bit teased at the top but don't worry we won't have to tease our hair for this tutorial. Here is how the hairstyle looks facing front.


And here is a view of the hairstyle sideways. The makeup is simple yet very bold cat eye.


Finally here is my video that has an awesome intro (yeah right) of myself trying to dance just be warned it might not be the same as the original choreography.

I even did a black and white theme just like the video and even styled an outfit similar to the video ha ha. This was really fun to make so I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did. I think I might do an album review on Wonder World. Thank you so much for reading and watching.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: