My Top Ten Free Fun Apps

/
0 Comments

Hello ladies and gent's, have you ever been out and about and had to run errands then had to wait in line or perhaps you are at a boring party or just want to pass time? Well these fun free apps will help. These are my top teen apps, might not necessarily be fun for you ( my idea of fun might be boring for you ) but they sure help me when I need time to pass pronto (fast; for non Spanish speakers).

1.



If you like racing games like me you will enjoy this limited app that allows you to go around two laps and it's very simple yet fun. I always have a blast playing this but lately it has been lagging.


2.


Tokyo fashion is one of my favorite websites to visit when I want to see Japan's street style and news about fashion brands or just imagine i'm in japan ( One day I will visit ) . When I found out they were launching an app I was very excited and instantly got it. If you like style,fashion and Japan this is a great app and you will enjoy it.

3.


Me So Ramen is such a fun and easy game to play though you can find it a bit repetitive non the less it's entertaining and will help you pass time. You get to serve costumers ramen and they choose different types of food to put inside their ramen. Warning do not eat this on an empty stomach because you will be very hungry ha ha.

4.


Just like Me So Ramen I believe ( sorry if i'm wrong) Coffee Cafe comes from the same makers. It is quite similar to the above, you are a barista and you are serving coffee to costumers and as you level up you get more customers with more orders. This will also make you hungry due to the yummy looking donuts and cupcakes. (Specially when you are writing this late at night and hunger kicks in ha ha)

5.


This is literally called While Waiting. While you are waiting for time to pass you can play this adorable game. This cute little bunny is just too cute for words (just want to give him so much kisses). In this cute app you are collecting flowers that are falling of a Sakura tree aka Cherry Blossom and it's very relaxing and fun.

6.

If you want to quickly edit a picture by adding a cute frame,quotes or thoughts you can in a very easy way with Marron this is the light version and it's very simple. Here I took a picture of my sweet innocent looking (yeah right) puppy Wintuk and added a cute frame. Isn't he adorable in his sleepy face?

7.

                                           

Blogger app is a very new and interesting way to blog on the go, or if you are out and about and see something interesting or want to share a picture with your readers you can do it instantly. I tried it and wasn't such a big fan at first but then started liking it. Though I prefer blogging on my computer than on my phone. The only thing that really bothers me about this app is the orange color. I wish we could have other options into changing it to a different color. Non the less this is a new way to blog.

8.


If you like futuristic looking games and music you will really enjoy Riddim. When I have free time I like to play this game. The best part is you have a generous amount of music selection you can choose from to play as you are playing the game. Some songs cost money but no worries because there are also free songs. This is just basically leading the sphere where the track leads you but you also have to collect other balls as you go to collect points.

9.

Do you enjoy crazy evil roller coasters? Then this app will be fun for you. I really like this app because it's quite frightening and a tad bit insane. Basically you have to go through the whole roller coaster ride trying to keep you passengers alive. The reason why most die is because they fall of if you do a loop or turn due to the carts not being screwed on. There are also awesome sound effects and music.

10.
  


Finally my favorite app of them all,Sushipedia (sushi anyone?) this app is divine and such a wonderful creation for us sushi lovers and new comers of sushi triers. This app will guide you all the way into giving you sushi options of what you described. It will give you as much information and facts for example it will tell you if the fish is cooked or if it is meatless. As the above shows it even gives you a picture of the delicious sushi.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope everyone enjoyed my top ten list of fun and entertaining apps. If you have any favorite apps you would like to share you can feel free to post links and pictures in the comment section. Thank you all for visiting and reading my blog.


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: