Girls' Generation The Boys - Tiffany Makeup Tutorial

/
0 Comments
B-Bring the boys out...Girls Generation make you feel the heat and were doin' it we can't be beat.



If you can't tell by the title or gif, I was recently inspired by Girls Generation music video The Boys to make a simple yet glamorous make up look inspired by Tiffany. Her makeup is very simple yet striking and gorgeous. 

As I mentioned before it's simple yet mesmerizing.

So elegant.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is my tutorial on how to achieve this wonderful look.

.
.
.
.

Now here are some picture of the Tiffany inspired makeup, how they look of camera and in pictures.



It's very wearable as a normal look for a party or even a trip to go shopping.

.
.
.
.
.

This was very fun to make and it was very easy only took me a couple of  minutes to recreate and I believe is very easy to follow in the tutorial. Thank you so much for reading and watching, if you have any requests please feel free to put any in the comments below. Like I always say I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. I'm going to be blogging as much as possible. Thank you all.

Photobucket






You may also like

No comments: