Get Your Body Back (90 Day Fitness Challenge)

/
0 Comments


We've all been there, dreamt of having those perfect ripped abs and sworn we will stick to a workout regimen but  slacked off and returned to our couch potato ways. Well guess what? It's time to get back into shape.

                          
                          90 DAY CHALLENGE!!!

You might say 90 days? Yes 90 days it's easy just think three 30 day fitness/workout challenges for each month. For example starting today August


This was found on tumblr

Every time we hit a new month I will update and I will take a picture of  my progress. I would love if you would post pictures of your journey in the comment section. I will also be posting easy and delicious recipes that will help us eat right and healthy. Okay lets get started.

                  Weigh In & Before Pictures

Weight: 136
Goal: 117 (Iv'e been naturally skinny my whole life,It's not unhealthy at all)






















My target area as you can see is my abdomen. Due to pregnancy I was left with a bit of a pooch, believe it or not breastfeeding has helped lower my belly but I still have miles to go.


















                                                    These are my before as you can see.


                        Rules Of The Challenge

 You must stay motivated at all times,come on we could all do this together! If you feel discourage leave a comment and I will motivate you. Look up motivational quotes.

Courtesy of Tumblr
Found on Tumblr
Found on Tumblr
                   Sources Of Free Workouts 

I use this and it's amazing and effective

Nike Training Club



















































Nike Training Club is a great app that caters to what kind of workout you really want. It's very motivational while making the workout fun and easy to follow while loosing the weight and getting fit. You can choose a playlist and it makes your workout much more adventurous.

Jilian Micheals 6 weeks Six-Pack ab workout



Tiffany Rothe Workouts really do work out your body while you have fun and dance.


And finally one of my favorites...Cassie Ho



If you just finished reading this... You're fitness challenge starts now. GO!!


UPDATE - Get Your Body Back Part 2



Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: