L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Review + Swatches

/
0 Comments


One of the latest obsessions and trends in the beauty industry right now are liquid lipsticks. They are literally everywhere specially on instagram and Youtube. I personally am a fan of all kinds of lipsticks from drugstore to high end. If it's a great formula with great color I will definitely try it. When I saw these lipstick I instantly fell for them. The dark colors are perfect for Fall and Winter. The best part is that they are found at the drugstores.


Unfortunately I was only able to get three colors because they were sold out. The colors that I was able to get are Timeless, Stunner and Secret. They feel great on the lips and are extremely long lasting.


From left to right Stunner, Timeless and Secret. The current lip color I'm wearing in these pictures are Secret. If you are new to liquid lipsticks I would suggest to line your lips before you put on your liquid lipstick. If you want to apply two coats you have to completely wait till the lipstick is dry on your lips then apply a second coat.



PRICE: $5.84

PRO'S :
- A very affordable price for a great product.
- Lipsticks are very pigmented.
- Color last all day without any creases on lips.
- Tubes are true to color.

CON'S :
- Very hard to remove lipstick from lips.






You may also like

No comments: