Shany Cosmetics Lipstick Review & Swatches

/
0 Comments
One of my favorite go to lipsticks that I always choose and have in many of my purses are these fabulous Shany Cosmetics Lipsticks. Lately when I find a product that's amazing, inexpensive and luxurious I immediately want to share them with everyone. Who doesn't love a girl who shares great beauty finds that feel luxurious and inexpensive?


These colors are a must have, you have all year round shades that go from Spring all the way to Winter. If you are a beginner or are a beauty lover and enthusiast like myself you definitely have to try these smooth rich lipsticks.
























One of my favorite things about these Shany Cosmetics Lipsticks are the fact that I tried them all on in one sitting and not once did my lips crack or feel dry. The lipsticks are enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamins that just leave your lips feeling so magnificent. While being super smooth with true to color pigments that are long lasting through out the day.


Since these lipsticks come in a set of 12 they are numerical and don't have names like most lipsticks. I actually prefer that because I remember numbers better than names. Starting from the top down the first lipstick is 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12. My go to everyday lipstick is 4 it's the perfect nude.


As you can see this is how this beautiful Shany Cosmetics Slick & Shine Lipstick Set arrived in a very creative small square box. I bought my set from Amazon from $19.95 but you can also purchase it on their website Shany Cosmetics . Overall I am extremely happy with the quality,price and colors. This is definitely a must have and a great gift for the upcoming holidays. Another great thing about these lipsticks and brand is that it's cruelty free and they don't test on animals. 


You may also like

No comments: