Wet N Wild 1 Step WonderGel™ Nail Color Review

/
0 Comments

Wet N Wild has launched brand new products to their cosmetics line and I am very impressed. If you've been a long time reader of mine then you know how much I enjoy Wet N Wild cosmetics. One of the best drugstore eyeliners in my opinion has to be Wet N Wild Mega last liquid eyeliners. I always recommend Wet N Wild as an alternative to some high end products. Wet N Wild recently released 1 Step WonderGel Gel Polishes that come in many colors from warm to cool and glittery shades.  


I've heard all the wonders of gel polishes but dreaded all the steps to achieve a perfect long lasting manicure. When I saw this at my local drugstore I was extremely excited to see that it was only one step. Doesn't require no lights,extra top coats or anything else beside just applying your polish just like you would with your regular polishes. As you can see I choose a very subtle pink called Pinky Swear.



Just like when you are going to apply your regular nail polish you want to use nail polish remover so you can have clean nails to start with. The brush is easy to use, it's the same brush that is in the Wet N Wild Shine polishes. One coat covers your whole nails as the polish is pigmented but I just enjoy applying two coats. 


This is the final look with two coats. I really enjoy this formula, it's nice and thick but not too thick that it's impossible to apply neatly. There's no strong scent in the polish which is a plus for me. I've had it on for only a day but I've washed dishes,played tug of war with my dog and it's yet to crack.


Price: $ 4.99

Pro's : 
One step process
Dries quickly
Easy to use
No strong scent
Affordable price

Con's : None



You may also like

No comments: