My Favorite Nudes! Wet N Wild.

/
0 Comments

I know most of you might be tired of my obsession with Wet N Wild beauty but I just can't get enough. Seriously though who doesn't like drugstore makeup products? I'm going to share my two must have go to nudes.


I believe nudes are a classic statement piece in one's wardrobe, be it nude shoes, undergarments or even nail polish and lipstick. It just makes you look classically elegant yet effortless.


Starting of with this beautiful nude called Bare it All in 902C, you are seriously baring it all. It's honestly a true nude that will easily flatter any skin tone.




















This lipstick is originally matte but I put a simple clear lip gloss on top, did I also mention it last long? That's why I love Wet N Wild lipsticks.



Up next is this beautiful nude in the Mega last collection Private Viewing 204B. My nails go through a lot and I will honestly say that this has lasted around 2-3 weeks.


























If you could tell this was week 2 with the nail polish on. As you can see it looks great. I did my normal house chores, went to work and it survived the craziness. Honestly sometimes as a mom I don't have time to paint my nails with my daughter running around or playing with my dogs. Usually when I do it doesn't last but when I paint my nails with Mega Last it does.


























Believe it or not it was SO hard for me to find the right nude for my skin tone that wouldn't look odd on me I tried one from Maybelline years ago and loved it but sadly lost it and never saw it again. Then another from Rimmel by Kate Moss but It didn't suit my complexion. I am happy that I finally have a nude lipstick. What's your favorite nude lipstick/regular lipstick?

Price: $2.29 Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick Bare it All 902C
Price: $1.99 Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Polish Private Viewing 204B

I hope you all enjoyed this mini favorites and you have a wonderful day

Photobucket



You may also like

No comments: