How To Get The Perfect Brow : Cara Delevingne

/
2 Comments

Everyone has always dreamed of the perfect brow with the perfect arch or has even tried to attempt it. Now a days when we think brows we instantly picture Cara Delevingne. Cara brought back the thick beautiful bushy brows, she is basically the poster child for brows.


Unfortunately we can't all have the same brow shape as others as we would like since we don't have the same face shape. If you want to learn how to achieve the perfect brow just follow these simple guide lines.

1. What's your face shape?
























By determining what your face shape is you should get an idea of what brow shape goes with your beautiful face. In my case I have a long face. Even though now you have a guideline of how your brows should look always follow your natural shape.

2. Follow your natural shape.


 As you can see here I used Audrey Hepburn as an example. You can see her natural brow without any makeup and even though her brows may look "unkempt" (She's such a beauty) you could easily follow her natural brow if you were to trim or line.























The results of following your natural brow while lining your brows.

4. Groom and tweeze.






















As you can see I simply just groom my eyebrows by removing the hair on the outer side and going in. I try not to remove too much and just leave it as is. I am a big fan of naturally thick brows.


























This is usually the outcome after grooming my brows. Now days I leave it a bit thicker. What are some of your tips and tricks for beautiful luscious eyebrows? Leave me some comments below.

Photobucket


You may also like

2 comments: