Simple Sensitive Skin Experts- Moisturizing Facial Wash Review

/
0 Comments
Hello my lovelies! Today I'm going to be reviewing Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Moisturizing Facial Wash. Let me just say that it's been extremely difficult for me to get my hands on this product. I had been seeing the commercials everywhere and I've been wanting to buy it but it was very hard to track down due to the fact that it was sold out! I am simply a simple person when it comes to skin care and beauty products on my skin. I really enjoy just having the essentials, we are still young (yes we are) and in my opinion you don't need moisturizers with anti aging or even makeup with anti aging chemicals that are unnecessary (eta retinol) so when it comes to finding a facial wash/moisturizer I look for natural options or things that won't hurt my skin. That's was my main reason I was attracted to Simple Sensitive Skin Experts. NO DYES,NO FRAGRANCE and NO HARSH CHEMICALS. That for me is a win (also no benzoyl peroxide). Now day's going the natural route is what many of us want so we can be healthier and fresher.


Unfortunately due to the fact that everyone seems to love Simple in Miami (seriously lol) almost everything was sold out and only found this in Walmart. I am currently buying the moisturizer off amazon ( I could multitask ya'll blogging and shopping lol) seriously am impressed with how well and true this product has claimed to be.

Simplicity at it's best.


When I first opened this I immediately smelled it and it had no scent or weird scent that claims to be fragrance free (if you know what I mean?) I was very pleased instantly. Like I stated before it says Skin loving ingredients with multi-vitamins, no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, no artificial perfume or dyes, no parabans and dermatologist tested.

 
As you can see it has a very pretty pearly white look.


As soon as I put it on my skin it feels very rich and creamy. Also a little goes a long way.


These pictures have no fillers,Photoshop (I don't even know how to do that) or alterations. The only thing I've added was the heart on my chest for modesty and my blog name. I have no makeup in these pictures. I've been using Simple for around a month and half. I like being honest with all of you so I really try products for a while before I review.


For those wondering I normally had a dry T-zone specially around the outside of my nose and my inner cheeks. I just had dry skin and even flaky patches sometimes. After using Simple my skin is seriously soft,moisturized and even less acne than before. As you can tell I really enjoy this product.

Price : $5.97

PRO'S: 
1. Easy to use, just open and squeeze.
2. No chemicals
3. No dyes.
4. No fragrance.
5. Leaves skin so soft
6. Really is simple and to the point of cleaning your skin.
7. Moisturized my face all day not just when I applied it.

CON'S
1. I wish the whole line was actually put out together, for example If I want to buy the cleanser,toner and moisturizer everything would be at the same display stand at the drugstore.


I'm really happy with my purchase and I would recommend this for you lovelies to try. If you have or you do comment below and let me know. Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless.



Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: