ELF Makeup Haul!

/
0 Comments

So excited for my first haul. I decided to buy some goodies at one of my favorite yet affordable drugstore brands ELF (aka Eyes.Lips.Face.) seriously you get great quality for half the price. It's really a brand I recommend for first time makeup users. This time instead of going to my local target (which is extremely far if I may add) I ordered from the comfort of my home. The best part was getting free shipping from a fantastic coupon I got from Retail me not. Let me say that the shipping was great and i'm always satisfied with their products and overall customer service. Let's get to the goodies.


All the fabulous things I got only for $15 except for the eye brightner in butternut that I got for free as a gift for referring three friends.


Out of all the products I bought I was so excited for this beautiful Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl it is beyond gorgeous.

Just look at how gorgeous is Moonlight Pearl highlighter 

This beautiful Clarifying Pressed Powder in Spice, at first I thought it wasn't my color but after trying it on its very accurate.


You can never go wrong with an eyelid primer that will definitely make your shadow pop and last longer. This is in Sheer and I've always enjoyed my elf primers.

Elf Stipple brush


I've always added my foundation with either my fingers or my foundation brush, I'm really excited to try this out.  This Stipple Brush although is synthetic for those of you that want to know but it will last if you take care of it just like any brush.


I've always liked the idea of a tinted moisturizer but just never went ahead and bought one an I am extremely satisfied with this Almond Tinted Moisturizer. Another bonus is that it's SPF 20 perfect for those sunny summer days.

Even though my favorite concealer is mac this Honey (light) Tone Correcting Concealer is just as good and it has such a yummy scent I love it. It reminds me of a sweet candy. Another thing it does besides cover my bags it brightens my eyes and corrects my tone.

Really smudge proof


This Black Cream Eyeliner is bullet proof as Mally would say LOL (I enjoy QVC a little too much) seriously though its such a true dark vibrant black. It doesn't flake and it doesn't smudge. Great for a pool party if your going in for a swim.


Finally our last product, the free gift I got for referring three friends. Its this beautiful Eye Brightener in Butternut. The colors are so pretty. If you want to see the swatches or the products up close you can watch my Youtube video below.

Here are the Prices to all the items in no specific order
Spice Clarifying Pressed Powder - $1.00
Black Cream Eyeliner - $3.00
Stipple Brush - $3.00
Moonlight Pearls Baked Highlighter - $3.00
Almond Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - $3.00
Sheer Eyelid Primer - $1.00
Honey (light) Tone Correcting Concealer - $1.00
Essential Brightening Eye Color Butternut - $1.00

Web Site http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

Be safe and have a wonderful weekend. God Bless.



Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: