Where are thou?

/
0 Comments
Hi everyone, it's been such a busy week for me. Settling and accommodating to my new schedule with school and registering for classes that it's just been very hectic. I haven't had anytime what so ever to update my blog ( how I miss writing ) even though I don't have much readers I really enjoy blogging. This isn't about being known or famous lol it's about sharing all my knowledge with everyone in the world. I am so happy because I see that their are people reading from all over the world so sweet.
.
I'm very happy, simple things in life make me so happy. I would love to visit all of these countries, except the U.S because I already live here. This school year in order to have everything fixed and in order I am planning on writing down a full schedule ( even though you can't live by a schedule due to unexpected events that happen in life ) or just planning out my events in a organizer. I haven't updated my Youtube videos in days due to not having enough time ( lack of planning ) . I really want to keep my account active so I am thinking of an upcoming DIY ( do it yourself ) project I have in mind (actually two projects). I'm looking forward to this and it shall be loads of fun.


Are you guys in the holiday spirit yet? I feel like this year has passed extremely fast, I didn't even go to the beach this summer ( how unfortunate ) . The weather is getting cool here and it has put me in a holiday spirit already. I honestly thought I was the only one till I saw that at 3:00am on QVC they have a segment called  the Joy of Christmas special and I was so moved ha ha ( I am not the only one ). They are selling Christmas tree's and these amazing overpriced ( $29.99 ) Christmas candles that lightly glow when the lights are dimmed. They are beautiful though.
 Also last week I went to the groceries store and I found this ( I jumped of joy lol )

Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow!!! I adore pumpkin and the taste it just reminds me so much of the holidays and autumn. It tastes just like pumpkin pie though not too overbearing but just right. I would love to continue writing but it's getting very late and I need my beauty sleep or else
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will not need a purse to carry my things I would have the bags under my eyes lol. Good night ans sweet dreams everyone and to those reading it when you wake up Good morning and sweet day. Don't feel shy to comment away.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: