Bollywood Eyes? Dewali Celebration...

/
0 Comments

Hi, everyone!!! This look was inspired by Diwali ( celebration of lights) for those that don't know this is a holiday celebrated by the people of  India,Nepal, Sri Lanka, MyanmarMauritius, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Suriname, Malaysia, Singapore,and Fiji. This holiday is celebrated by lighting on candles in their homes with colorful lights and is celebrated during the month of October and November ( wohoo! my mom's birthday). This was the look that I wore on the day I went to the Diwali event on the 26 of October. This was my second year that I attended this event due to the fact that my sister is part of a Bollywood dance group and her group always participates . It's such a beautiful experience to learn about different cultures and see their traditional dances like kathak and their delicious food and dessert. Specially the hot gulab jamuns. Now to my makeup inspired by dewali.
.
.
.
.

This sari is so gorgeous that pictures don't do any justice to it.

Isn't the jewelry beautiful? I had fun putting all this together.

I had a bit of a tough time putting on my tikka ( the jewel in my forehead ) The glue kept coming off.

This camera is so good you can see my pimples in great detail lol.

Smiling for blogspot ha ha..now I present you with the video.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope everyone enjoys it and if you wish subscribe, it's my motivation to keep updating. I really enjoy doing this is really fun. If you do try this look out please post pictures and feel free to also leave comments and opinions. Thank you so much stay safe and god bless.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: