My first Youtube Beauty Video Tutorial

/
0 Comments
Hi everyone!!! I finally made a Youtube video and uploaded it. I am so happy because it was such a painful process ( I had to convert files and it took forever) and I will share the details. I started recording and let me tell you how hard it was to do makeup on the camera. It was hard to get use to but I finally managed some how to get used to it. At first every time I moved I would move out of the frame and it was so annoying but with practice every thing honestly get's better. After I finally finished the video I decided to upload it to my computer and that's where my issue started. My laptop is so wonderful and special ( yeah right! but i'm thankful to at least have a laptop ) that it decided it doesn't play or let me edit MPEG-4. So I said okay problem solved I will convert this online and it will be done in a jiffy and no need to download software's
.
.
.
.
.
I did my happy dance haha
.
.
.
.
But then horror struck
.
.
.
.


The file was too big and I had to ( no choice ) download a free file converter, which literally took more than an hour to convert my file and on top of that it made my computer lag while the process was taking place. Finally after all the commotion I was able to edit the video, look for a decent song and upload it to Youtube.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally here is the video ( I decided to post the hairstyle video I also did )


Haha I look funny in the thumbnail. Hopefully everyone enjoys it, thanks for reading and watching my video. Have a wonderful yet beautiful day. Leave comments if you have any requests or just feel free to write what's on your mind.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: