Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Mask and Esoterica Review

/
0 Comments

Hi, everyone! Today i'm going to review these two wonderful products ( Bought with my own money not sponsored ) that you can easily get at any drug store. I decided to run some errands and ended up
some how at Navarro ( for those that don't know it's a drugstore like CVS/Walgreens ) and got a few items but exclusively selected these two for review. I have to warn you this is a long post. Let's get started with the first runner up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Avocado & Oatmeal Face Mask


At first I was a little worried about how the product would smell, I was afraid it would smell earthy and mud-dish for some reason. Well let me tell you I was proven so wrong this smells delicious. It's a mix between sweet strawberry and pear for me but it smells delightful.
.
.
.
.
.
Looking very happy to try it.

Make sure you have cleansed your face with a cleanser and remove all makeup before applying. Also make sure to wash your hands.

 Removing my lipstick


Yay! I got all my makeup removed.
.
.
.
This is how the bottle looks when you open it

And this is how the mask looks ( smells so good )


Pour a small amount to your finger and put it over your face starting by your cheeks

Evenly distribute it around your face and pour small amount to your finger ,repeat till your whole face is covered by the mask and it should look like this.
.
.
.
.
WARNING!!! ( green face mosnter haha )
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.


(who's the green face monster? me? lol )

.
.
Leave the mask on for about 5 to 10 minutes

When it's dry then it's time to remove, use cold water for best results.

This is the result nice refreshing skin that's as soft as a baby's bum bum. I recommend to use this at least once a month for the youngsters since our face is much more delicate and not in need of so much moisture. Due to the natural oils in this products it can cause excessive oil if used everyday or too frequently. For the older people you can use this at least three times a month since older people tend to have rougher skin. Always remember that it always depends on your skin type, not every product is for your skin. Please always remember that. This mask was delightful since my skin is normal (not dry or oily) it was really nice and refreshing. The mask looks thick but in reality it's thin and smooth. I recommend this product since it does wonders and is very affordable only $2.99. Have a wonderful weekend.

Part 2 of this post will be up soon.   


Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: