Update! And Exciting New's!

/
3 Comments
Hello! Everyone, I haven't posted a post in days. I am ashamed to say I've caught the tumblr fever. I decided to make a tumblr account just to see what the big mystery was. It literally took me about three days to decide weather or not to create an account. After thinking it through I finally made a account and proceeded to look for a unique yet eye catching theme/appearance. I am so glad I created it because it is a fun environment and entertaining (depends who you follow) . One of the very interesting things about tumblr is the fact that you can change the layout of your dashboard (Sugoi huh?). Unlike facebook which is getting kind of boring.
.
.
.
.
.


( Click on it to enlarge ) I blurred out the person information and pictures for privacy.

If you have a tumblr and are wondering how to do this you can go to google store and type in nice tumblr. You can easily download the extension, as soon as you log on to your tumblr you will see it in the right hand corner next to log out. Besides being on tumblr ( I have mentioned tumblr over 5 times ) I've been so busy registering at school and filling out so much papers ( it's crazy so be prepared future college kids). I can't wait to start i'm so excited. I was originally going to go to my dream school Parsons but noticed that I needed an associates degree first (of course it's university) so I have to go through college first. I have been studying for the placement test and i'm aiming for a high score. I have to go on Thursday and the test is one hour I believe ( how will I survive the hunger? ) ha ha I've been away from school for so long I don't know if I could survive an hour without eating. So I have wonderful news...Guess what? ( hint hint) starts with a Y and ends in a E mmm....what could it be?
.
.
.
.
.

I will be finally uploading actual videos of myself on YouTube. But of what you may ask?
.
.
.
.
.
Rumble
.
.
.
.
.
Makeup/whatever comes to mind ha ha

I know you are probably thinking ( Oh no another wanna be guru/makeup artist ) Well I don't blame you for thinking that but fortunately I am here to do simple makeup that everyone can achieve and enjoy not only that but crafts too and maybe other things such as vlogs. I will even take request :) . If anyone has anything in mind don't hesitate to ask. I will post my first video on Saturday October 1'st can't wait. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone god bless and be safe.

Photobucket


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your videos I don't have a blogspot but i'm a frequent lurker and enjoy reading your blog post their so cool and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get that tumblr background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem so nice and sweet.

    ReplyDelete