Summer Must Haves 2015

/
0 Comments

Summer is just around the corner and that means it's time to bring out our summer essentials. These are my current summer must haves. I live in Miami,FL where it's always sunny and the skies are blue so this is more like my everyday must haves. 



1. Dollar Tree Sunglasses $1.00 UVA/UVB Protection.



2. Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect sunscreen lotion with Mica Minerals $4.99 Ulta


3. Mac Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer $.19.00 Mac Cosmetics


4. Bath & Bodyworks travel size Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla body lotion $5.00


5. eos lip balm strawberry sorbet $3.29 Walgreens



6. Expert Pale Pink Lip Plumping Gloss $5.00 Icing



7. e.l.f Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick $2.00 e.l.f


8. Elixir Organic Argan Oil $24.00 Julep



9. Hero (The Secret) By Rhonda Byrne $24.95 It's always great to have a great summer book.


10. Fringe Notebook $5.99 Marshalls. When ever I have ideas through out my day I like to write them down. 



What are your beauty must haves? Share them in the comment section I would love to read them.








You may also like

No comments: