Julep Maven Review 2015

/
0 Comments

Julep Maven is a subscription box just like all the other amazing subscription boxes out there Ipsy, Birchbox ect. I've always wanted to try one, so for my birthday I decided to treat myself and the best part was that I got it for $2.99! Which was for shipping. It arrived fairly quick and I was extremely excited. 


Julep is a beauty subscription box that consist of beauty products such as nail polish,makeup and skincare items. You fill out a survey that ask you what are your beauty and fashion preference and customizes your likes to your box. I received the March birthstone nail polish due to my birthday being in March and it was the special they were running.



I adore the packaging so luxurious. The great thing about Julep's nail polishes is that they have oxygen technology that lets your nails breathe while having superior coverage and antioxidants. The best part is that its vegan. 

Shelly It Girl

Alicia Boho Glam


 Isn't it fantastic how it has little swatch me stickers so you can easily swatch. I thought that was very thoughtful of Julep.




Gel Eye Glider in Smokey Taupe Shimmer. This eye glider had me in awe, it is a waterproof eyeliner with a beautiful flawless finish. It consist of a very creamy formula that glides like butter with a fierce color that gives you 30 seconds to work with then it sets. It lasted all day. I was extremely pleased with all the products in my Julep Maven box. All the products are high quality and you can tell it was made with caliber. So far I have tried two out of three nail polishes and they are very rich with an easy to apply formula. As much as I wanted to like Julep Maven I was disappointed that there is no option to cancel your card or remove your card from the website. You have to call customer service and it's not something everyone enjoys going through. The price might be a bit high for some $24.99 a month. I think that is a bit overpriced compared to other subscription boxes out in the beauty market. Great products overall but I won't be getting another Julep Maven box this month. Do you like Julep or have you tried it? Leave a comment below.






You may also like

No comments: