Shany Cosmetics Professional Cosmetic Brush Set Review.

/
0 Comments


Hello Everyone, let me just say right off the bat these brushes are AMAZING! Okay so I bought these fantastic brushes online at amazon. Usually before I buy something I read the reviews and the ratings. These brushes had a 4 out of 5 stars and over 1,500 reviews. Honestly I had never heard of the brand but I enjoy trying new things and brands. I instantly fell in love with them and bought it.


These wonderful Shany Cosmetics Professional Brushes come with 13 brushes. What is even better is the price. Only $12.30 super affordable and totally worth the money.


It also comes with a pouch that you can store your brushes in. Great for keeping the brushes safe and fantastic while traveling.


As you can also see Shany Cosmetics has the whole nine yards, from brushes to lipstick,nail polish and even makeup palettes. I have yet to try any other product but I have my eyes on the lipstick set they sell. If you know me I love lipsticks.


As you can see there are 12 brushes. It features Powder, Foundation,Blush, Eye shadow, Concealer,Lip, Spoolie, Mascara and a Dual eyebrow brush. The brushes are made by hand and of high quality combination of natural hair (goat/badger). Don't worry because Shany is against animal cruelty and are partnered with PETA and the brush hairs are from spare parts only.


Here is a closer look at the brushes so you can see how beautifully crafted these brushes were made.
I honestly recommend the brushes to first time makeup users or even as your everyday makeup brushes if you don't want to use your high end ones. I would even say that I prefer these brushes to my high end ones that I own. Another thing is that it is super easy to clean, I use a avocado olive and basil shampoo to clean them but Shany also sells an all natural shampoo for brushes.

The Shampoo I use to clean my brushes. (Picture Curtesy Of  Doubletree)



























As you can see I've placed my brushes in my everyday use section and like I said I love my brushes.
You can't get brushes for such an affordable price at such a great high quality like Shany Cosmetics.
This has been a best seller for years and that just says enough for me. Seriously I love doing reviews on products that are affordable so everyone could get a chance to try it because let's face it not everyone could spend hundreds on brushes.

Price: $12.30

Available: Amazon Shany Cosmetics Brushes 

Pro's: Beautiful well crafted brushes.
I've had them for a year and still going strong
Sturdy handles that resists drops and rough handling (my 1 year old thought they were drumsticks)
Inexpensive but high quality

Con's: None! Really love them.

Hope you enjoyed  my review. Have a  blessed and fantastic day everyone and be safe.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: