Music Monday - 2NE1 CRUSH

/
0 Comments

Happy Monday everyone, today is Music Monday! A new added segment to my blog that I will be doing on Mondays. On Music Mondays I will be sharing with you guys what I'm currently listening to. If you guys can't tell by my previous post I really enjoy listening to 2NE1 and other KPOP artist (been litsening since 2009). I've been listening to this album non stop lately and my favorite songs are Good To You/Happy/Baby I miss you. For me it's a feel good album that is a perfect mix of R&B and energetic Pop/Hip Hop.

1. Crush
2. Come Back Home
3. Gotta be you
4. If I were you
5. Good to you
6. MTBD
7. Happy
8. Scream
9. Baby I miss you
10. Come Back Home

You can listen to the full album on Youtube

Hope you guys enjoyed my little dose of Music Monday where I share what i'm listening with you. Have a Blessed day. :)









Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: