Spoiled by Wet N Wild Nail Polish Review.

/
0 Comments

If you personally know me you know how much I adore nail polish. I remember when I was in middle school in 6th grade I used to paint my nails everyday. Seriously I would have different colors and designs and people would be like "wow how cool, did you do that?" and I would proudly show off. Little did I know how bad that was for my nails,actually I did (my mother is an Esthetician) but I never listened. So fast foward to now I have more than 50 bottles of nail polish. One of the most important aspects for me when looking for nail polishes is quality and price. That's were wet n wild comes to my mind. Have you guys seen their new Spoiled collection?

 Look at these beautiful colors, so many to choose and so many favorites. I really am admiring I gotta confection to make.

























After seeing all these beautiful color options I seriously feel so spoiled. How couldn't I, it has affordable prices at $1.99 and such rich quality and doesn't chip off quickly and last a good amount of days even after washing the dishes.
.
.
.
.
I myself own a Spoiled by Wet n Wild nail polish and it's Ants In My Pants such a fun shimmery color. I am hoping to expand my nail polish collection by adding some of these amazing colors like I mentioned above. A girl can never have too many nail polishes.


























This color is beyond shimmery and gorgeous, it's very versatile as you can also have a bottom color as in red and put this on top and it would look stunning.

























Even though it looks red it has a black undertone wish makes it look very mysterious with a marvelous finishing touch of sparkle.


























A closer look at my nails this has been on so far for almost a week and no chips. This is the longest I've gone with a nail polish because I usually switch it every week. Overall I have to say that it's a great buy for $1.99 and it has great quality, affordable prices and it's long lasting. I am very proud of this purchase. Have a wonderful weekend everyone be safe and God bless.

Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: