YASHIRA ALAMBARES COSMETICS!!!

/
0 Comments



I'm SO EXCITED to announce my new project/start-up. I'm beyond excited and feel beyond blessed to bring my dreams to life. These couple of months have been quite interesting to say the least, I will be sharing,but not at this time(Shh another secret project). It has always been a dream to have my own brand that is dedicated to beauty & fashion. Yashira Alambares (named after myself lol) is a high-end yet affordable brand with elegant luxurious makeup brushes. Made with love,grace and elegance. I want to inspire YOU and all beautiful women around the world to love our inner and outer beauty. You are beautiful. Follow Yashira Alambares on  instagram.com/yashiraalambares
for giveaways,discounts and launch date.Online store coming soon.







Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: