Creightons England - Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review.

/
0 Comments
As you can tell with the image above i'm going to be reviewing this AMAZING product! Seriously I can't get enough of this. Let me start off by saying that I found this at Ross in the beauty/bath section and it's one of the best buys I've had in a long time. These shampoo and conditioners are so rich and nutritious for your hair that it's a summer must have.


My hair has totally done a 180 it looks so soft and shiny. As you can see above I got the Creightons curls & waves shampoo which is for natural (as in not permed) treated or permed curls. Now my favorite has to be the conditioner Creightons argan rich conditioner. What can I say it has one of my favorite supplements not only for the hair but for your whole body, argan oil. If you want to know some information about argan oil you can check out my previous post Argan Oil. 



The Curls & Wave shampoo as listed in the bottle, Gently Cleanses without drying out, helps combats frizz to improve curl definition and bounce. Infused with a blend of strengthening ingredients to protect hair and reduce breakage. The Argan Rich Hair Vitality conditioner nourishes hair from root to tip and adds maximum shine for perfectly soft and healthy looking hair. Infused with Moroccan argan oil which is rich in antioxidants,hair is nourished and protected for salon finished day hair every day. Suitable for all hair types.
Here is my before and after picture, I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 4 weeks.


As you can tell my hair is very dry and in dire need of moisture. It looks fragile and brittle.


You can really see the difference from before I started washing my hair with Creightons Shampoo & Conditioner and the results from now. My hair is soft,moisturized and shiny which is just what my hair needed.


Had to add an extra picture because I'm so happy with my hair results. In my opinion like I stated before it's a great summer must have. I've always wanted that beautiful summer hair and I feel like I finally have it. If you are interested you can buy it at Ross. Hopefully they still have it or you can get it at http://www.beautyatcreightons.co.uk/ .

Candice has gorgeous hair.
Price: $6.99 each
Pro's: 
* Not an overbearing scent (smells like light baby powder)
* Leaves hair shiny and moisturized.
* Dispenses very easily with a pump
* Affordable price 
* High Quality product

Cons
* Which it was sold in more stores.


Here is my Youtube review and Subscribe.



Have a great day and God Bless. :)




Photobucket


You may also like

No comments: